Search for NHWA Accredited Members
Search for USA Members Search for Canada Members

NHWA Official Blog

Stay up to date with the National Home Watch Association and the Home Watch Industry.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

We are looking for candidates for the Advisory Board.

Greetings and Salutations to all.

I hope you all survived April Fools Day. I had friends trying to tell me that my hair was starting to grow again. Well, I was born at night...but not last night. The reason for my blog today is that I need to add members to the NHWA Advisory Board. I am looking for representatives from the Southwest, Pacific, Northwest, Midwest, Northeast, and Canada. The stronger the Advisory Board, the more influential we will be in representing the best interests of our members. One of the goals is to work with insurance companies and become recognized as a legitimate reason to lower rates for both our industry, and our clients. Please consider it. It can grow standing in the industry as well as your own business.

Homewatch tip of the day

Add a little olive oil to a garbage disposal every couple of visits to a client's home. This will keep it lubricated during the client's absence.

I am traveling to Augusta, GA to see the Masters. This has been on my "bucket list" for a long time. I think I'll bring my clubs in case one of the players doesn't show................


Much Success,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment