Search for NHWA Accredited Members
Search for USA Members Search for Canada Members

NHWA Official Blog

Stay up to date with the National Home Watch Association and the Home Watch Industry.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Pete Playman and Plan B Home Services make the grade for the 3rd year in a row!


Jack Luber
Executive Director

Plan B Home Services has earned Accredited Member status for the third consecutive year! And I'm proud to call it's owner, Pete Playman, a valued member of our Advisory Board. I always tell the story about the first time that Pete and I spoke. The first communication that I received from Pete was basically: "Who the heck are you, and what gives you the right to form an association?" Whoa! Who am I? What gives me the right?

And so began our relationship. After explaining to him who I was, and my reasons for forming the NHWA, Pete understood what I was trying to achieve. Arizona is a state that demands a lot of recourse from its contractors. And because Plan B Home Services complies with every law and licensing requirement, Pete feels strongly about the playing field being level. We spoke at length about his competition, and it was pretty obvious that a lot of them are under- or uninsured, unlicensed, and maybe not as ethical as they should be. After our conversation, it didn't take long for Pete to apply for accreditation in the National Home Watch Association. For the third year in a row, I am proud to call Plan B Home Services a member of the NHWA.  I am really looking seeing him at our first annual conference next month, here in Myrtle Beach.

Pete Playman


Plan B Home Services serves Anthem, Tromonto, Cave Creek, Carefree, Sonoran Foothills, North Scottsdale and the North Phoenix area. Visit Pete's website at www.planbhomeservices.com, or give him a call at (602) 540-7900.

Congratulations again, Pete!

As always, I wish you
Much success,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment